Effective Date: April 6, 2023
1. Contact details: If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, you can contact us any time in writing at:
L&M Data Science Ltd
124 City Road
London EC1V 2NX
Or by email to:
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
2. Information We Collect: We may collect the following types of personal information when you use our Services:
- Personal Information: This includes information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact details that you voluntarily provide to us when you register for an account, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us for support.
- Usage Information: This includes information about how you use our Services, such as your IP address, device information, browser type, operating system, and usage patterns, collected automatically when you access and use our Services.
- Log Data: We may collect log data, which includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and timestamps, when you use our Services.
3. How We Use Your Information: We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Services: We may use your personal information to deliver and personalize our Services, communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide technical support.
- To send you marketing communications: We may use your contact information to send you promotional emails, newsletters, and other marketing communications about our products, services, and special offers. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails or contacting us directly.
- To conduct research and analytics: We may use your information to analyze usage patterns, trends, and preferences to improve our Services, develop new features, and conduct research and analytics.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, and government requests.
4. How We Share Your Information: We may share your personal information with the following parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data storage, payment processing, email delivery, and marketing analytics.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information as required by applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, and government requests, or to protect our rights, property, and safety or the rights, property, and safety of our users or others.
- With Your Consent: We may share your personal information with third parties for other purposes with your consent.
5. Your Rights and Choices: You have certain rights and choices regarding your personal information:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
6. Data Retention and Security: We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws. All data and records (including Personal Data) are destroyed or erased from our systems when no longer required.
7. How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint directly to us email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk